Due to heavy demand SRG has developed the most thoughtout 55,56 or 57 Chevy Chassis to accept the popular
C4 Corvette Suspensions front and rear. We have not only made these components bolt on for our T-5 frame but
we have address some of the main problems accociated with installing a C4 suspension into a Tri-Five Chevy Car.
1) We have narrowed the front track width to allow sufficeint turning radius with a lowered vehicle.
2) SRG has developed a "bolt on" steering and arm and tie rod end package to eliminate bumpsteer as well
allow more oil pan clearance to the rack and pinion.
3) Mounting to allow the use of the Corvette rack and pinion unit.
4) We have a package to bolt on lower coilover mounts to the C4 components
5) A new Bolt on Toe Bar relocator package also lowers the toe bar for frame clearance and better geometry.
6) HD 1" front and rear lever type sway bar assemblies that not only look cool but are designed for the heavier T-5's